Team Liam 2020:
Coronavirus & Team Liam
Dear Family and Friends,
Due to the announced pandemic and the governor requesting events over 250 to be cancelled or postponed, we will be CANCELLING Team Liam 2020.
This decision comes as we consider the health of our most vulnerable participants and their families.
We are working through how we can process refunds and will provide that information as soon as we figure it out. You may also choose to make it a donation.
Twenty (20) years of Team Liam has brought us many tears-both joyful and sorrowful. Today, we will celebrate that we exceeded our goals-children have better outcomes from surgery and go on to live marvelous lives.
No parent ever has to worry if they are getting the best care for their child - they are!
Liam can't walk, talk or see but because of your helping and supporting Team Liam over the past 20 years he has an amazing legacy. Who knew he would accomplish so much?!
With much love and gratitude,
Liam and his parents
Coronavirus & Prevention Tips
It’s still cold and flu season, and the same practices that stop the spread of these common illnesses are recommended:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home from work and keep children home from school or daycare if you or your child is sick (except to get medical care).
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your arm when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (like doorknobs and light switches).
Information taken from Rady Children's Hospital website.
2020 was to be our 20th Anniversary for Team Liam at the Carlsbad5000!